Guia de Ingles








·         Escriba verbo to be ,comprenda el texto
Dear Freda,

My name  Karen. I  12 years old and I  from Liverpool. My favourite singers Ricky Martin and Paulina Rubio. Ricky  from Puerto Rico and Paulina's from Mexico. My favourite song  Un, dos, tres. My best friend  Nadia. We  interested in cinema. Our favourite actors  Brad Pitt and Antonio Banderas. They  fantastic. We're not interested in sports.

Please write back.
Karen

Marca con una X la respuesta correcta

1.    ___ I a good student?
a)    Is
b)    Are
c)    Am
d)    Ninguna de las anteriores

2.    ____  they  brothers?
a)    Is
b)    Are
c)    Am
d)    Ninguna de las anteriores

3.    Henry  ____  not a big boy
a)    Is
b)    Am
c)    Are
d)    Todas las anteriores

4.    This  _____  book on my desk
a)    Are
b)    Is
c)    Am
d)    Ninguna de las Anteriores

5.    Escoge  A – AN según corresponda la imagen
 


a)    A                                                     Notebook
b)    An
c)    Te
d)    Am




 
6.    Escoge  A –AN según corresponda la imagen
a)    An
b)    Am                                                                            Eraser
c)    A
d)    To                                                                           

7.    Escribe el pronombre personal adecuado para acompañar el verbo to be
Are  _____  very serious?
a)    You
b)    I
c)    He
d)    She

8.    Is ____  a sunny day?
a)    I
b)    It
c)    We
d)    You

9.    La mejor forma  del  verbo  en  la oración en presente progresivo  es “ He is  Writ ___  a  letter “
a)    Writing
b)    Write
c)    Writes
d)    Wrote

10. La forma correcta de escribir en ingles la oración es ”yo soy inteligente”
a)    You are intelligent
b)    She is Intelligent
c)    I am intelligent
d)    I is intelligent

11. Escriba en español
I'm talking.

He's eating.

They're learning. 
I'm studying now.
John _______ (not/ read) the newspaper.       
I _______ (not/drink) water.
12. Escriba  el verbo to Be y el ING
It………. rain………. in New York.
Mary………. cook………. in her house.
Peter and Susan………. play……… in the beach.
My father………. work………. in the garden. Mi padre está trabajando en el jardín.
ELABORÓ: ESPERANZA  ALVAREZ  GUECHA
VERIFICÓ:
APROBÓ:

Comentarios

EDUCACION

cuento de las maquinas

PARA LEER

PARA HACER

PARA COMPARTIR