RECUPERACIÓN DE INGLES

AREA:  INGLES
DOCENTE: ESPERANZA  ALVAREZ  GUECHA
TEMA: TERCER  PERIODO
PERIODO: 3                                                    GRADO: 5-
FECHA DE APLICACIÓN:        de    AGOSTO
ESTUDIANTE:
1.    Realiza  La  Actividad.










































2.    Escriba en español  y completa cada cuadro

Put the correct forms of the verbs into the gaps. Use Simple Present in the statements.
EXAMPLE:
I   in the lake. (to swim)
ANSWER:
I swim in the lake.
Do you need help?
We  our dog. (to call)
Emma  in the lessons. (to dream)
They  at birds. (to look)
John  home from school. (to come)
 my friends. (to meet)
He  the laptop. (to repair)
Walter and Frank  hello. (to say)
The cat  under the tree. (to sit)
You  water. (to drink)
She  the lunchbox. (to forget)






3.    Choose the correct answer for each question.
Show questions one by one
She (listen) to music at work.
  ?    listenes
  ?    listens
  ?    listenies
Lizzy often (cry).
  ?    cries
  ?    cryes
  ?    crys
She (speak) English quite well.
  ?    speaks
  ?    speakes
  ?    speakies
My friend (study) mathematics every day.
  ?    studyes
  ?    studies
  ?    studys
Sue (write) letters every week.
  ?    writies
  ?    writs
  ?    writes
Mary (teach) French.
  ?    teaches
  ?    teachies
  ?    teachs
Mike (play) the bassoon extremely well.
  ?    plays
  ?    playes
  ?    plais
Mother (watch) TV in the morning.
  ?    watches
  ?    watchs
  ?    watchis
My sister is 12. She (go) to school.
  ?    goes
  ?    goies
  ?    gos
Jerry always (buy) flowers at weekends.
  ?    buyes
  ?    buies
  ?    buys
Přítomný čas prostý - koncovka s 5
Principio del formulario
He _____ at the disco on Friday.
 Dance
 dances

My sister _____ Italian.
 speaks
 speak

She _____ a new car.
        drive
 drives 

I _____ to school by bus.
 goes
 go


My brother _____ German.
 speaks
 speak

She _____ for Mora.
 works
 work

We _____ a tractor at work.
 Drives
 drive

My sister _____ apples at school.
 eats
 eat


You _____ fishing.
 like
 likes

I _____ in a lake in summer.
 swim
 swims

My brother _____ orange juice at school.
 drinks
 drink

My children _____ crisps every morning.
 buy
 buys

We _____ in the living room every day.
 relaxes
 relax 


He _____ hot tea in the evening.
 drinks
 drink


 I_____ a new camera
 have
 has


My children _____ me every day.
 helps
 help

You _____ to Japan at Christmas.
 flies
 fly


4.    Escribe un poema en ingles






ELABORÓ: ESPERANZA  ALVAREZ  GUECHA
VERIFICÓ:
APROBÓ:


Comentarios

EDUCACION

cuento de las maquinas

PARA LEER

PARA HACER

PARA COMPARTIR